All classes are conducted with strict COVID-19 protocols in place, are socially distanced and are limited to 6 students per class.
Due to COVID-19, the following items REQUIRED!
- Each student MUST wear a face mask (bandanas or single layer face masks will not be accepted).
- MUST wear gloves (We will provide gloves if you do not have any).
- Must agree to have your temperature checked upon entry and at other times designated by the instructional staff.
- All classes will be limited to a maximum of 6 students and social distancing will be strictly enforced.
- There will be one manikin per student and manikins will not be shared.
- If you feel sick the day of the class, it is very important that you DO NOT PARTICIPATE or SHOW UP. If you need to cancel or reschedule, contact us at 623-341-4980 as soon as possible. Please call as it is the most direct method of contact.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and all manikins are sanitized using CDC guidelines.