Welcome! We're glad you stopped by. We invite you to browse around and look at all we have to offer. We are a family company and we want to keep you and your family safe and prepared for unforeseen events.
PREVENT4Life, a division of PREVENT! Fire & Life Safety, LLC, was born with the idea of providing products to keep you and your family safe and healthy. We believe that nature provided much of what we need to accomplish this so our handmade products are made without the use of harsh chemicals. We use safe products with ingredients you can actually pronounce and understand. In this day of COVID-19, we have all become more aware of viruses and how they are spread and we have adapted to keep ourselves virus free and healthy.
We also have products for your family's home first aid needs, including your pets, as we feel it is important to be prepared instead of waiting until after an event occurs to start the planning process. We have items for your outdoor fun with a safety focus. Additionally, our unique products, such as challenge coins, patches/decals and EMS, military, and teacher novelty items are sure to please and make great gifts.
PREVENT! Fire & Life Safety, LLC is our emergency and safety training division where we teach classes in First Aid, CPR, Fire Safety, Disaster Planning, Preparedness & Prevention, Babysitting, Stop the Bleed, Emergency Oxygen, Blood Borne Pathogens, and more. Our focus is on educating the community to act as citizen first responders. We provide high quality safety and emergency educational services from a real-world perspective, taught by professionals in the healthcare industry.
All classes are conducted with strict COVID-19 protocols in place, are socially distanced and are limited to 6 students per class.
Due to COVID-19, the following items REQUIRED!
- Each student MUST wear a face mask (bandanas or single layer face masks will not be accepted).
- MUST wear gloves (We will provide gloves if you do not have any).
- Must agree to have your temperature checked upon entry and at other times designated by the instructional staff.
- All classes will be limited to a maximum of 6 students and social distancing will be strictly enforced.
- There will be one manikin per student and manikins will not be shared.
- If you feel sick the day of the class, it is very important that you DO NOT PARTICIPATE or SHOW UP. If you need to cancel or reschedule, contact us at 623-341-4980 as soon as possible. Please call as it is the most direct method of contact.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and all manikins are sanitized using CDC guidelines.
And remember, PREVENT!....So it doesn't happen to you!
LoriBeth Bykerk MSN, BSN, RN
AFBEA Public Educator 1
President: PREVENT! Fire & Life Safety